What is the 93 Octane Challenge? It’s a way of communicating to students the beliefs and values that should be fundamental to every Christian’s life. Our students are challenged to make:
1. Scripture - I commit to spend time daily reading, studying, memorizing, and applying God’s Word to my life.
2. Prayer - I commit to spend quality time every day communicating with God through prayer.
3. Involvement - I commit to be actively involved in my local church by being faithful in attendance and quick to serve.
4. Submission - I commit to submit myself to God, as well as to my parents, teachers, and the other authorities He has put in my life.
5. Purity - I commit to to live a lifestyle of purity by abstaining from drugs and alcohol, pre-marital sex, and other actions that would dishonor God.
6. Integrity - I commit to live a sincere and blameless life of integrity before God and all men.
7. Serving - I commit to consider others as better than myself and to live a life of serving others, even as Christ served us.
8. Proclaiming - I commit to faithfully proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to others through my actions, attitudes, and verbal witness.
9. Investing - I commit to generously give of my time, talents, and finances to those in need and to the furtherance of the Gospel.